Nov 7, 2007

A-1 Targeted Traffic Daily To Your Website

Hello, Marketers,

We are all searching for ways to get more targeted traffic to our websites daily. Here is a list of a few excellent traffic exchanges. they all can be joined on a FREE basis. I do complete training on the biggest traffic exchange of the list Traffic Swarm.

If you need more help on this exchange please feel free to contact me and I can share with you how you too can watch Traffic Swarm videos and get all the help you need to get excellent results with Traffic Swarm. Click on links below get your FREE memberhips going today!

Traffic Swarm

Top Surfer

I lovehits

TS25.com


For more FREE generic online training and support to help you build any business your building daily. Please see our site listed below. It's helping me and many others why not you too?

Free Generic Network Marketing Training

PS: Success is yours if you really want it. We are here to help you step by step succeed online. We do teach and work a complete proven system any business can use to build stronger daily.

Your Marketing Helper,
Michael Galante
1-631-363-0079
Codes4life@aol.com

Free Generic Network Marketing Training

2 comments:

Nehry said...

Hi Michael,

I am already a member of Traffic Swarm, TS25, Top Surfer and Ilove Hits.
I want to know how to maximise these Traffic Exchanges. I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I don't even know if the downlines I got were from them or not.

Thanks you and more power.

Top Work At Home Business Online said...

Hello Nehry,

I see you have these accounts set up and your looking for a way to track your sites and sign ups.

One way you can do this is set up a hit tracker there are many that are free and a small pay option.

I would suggest you use a hit tracker called Hyper Tracker you can find this a Hypertracker.com Another one I like is called Hits Connect find thsi one at hitsconnect.com

Using a service such as these will help you see what ads and links are getting you results. This is key when using traffic exchanges.

Keep in mind you must be active on these traffic exchanges your results will increase if you are using these exchanges on a daily basis.

One more TIP if you set up time daily to go to your business training calls surf while your listening to the calls this will get your daily surfing done in that hour and use multi tabs so you can surf one five or six sits at once this will help you a lot.

I hope this helps you? Please feel free to contact me directly if you should need any more help I am here to help.

Your Marketing Helper,
Michael Galante
1-631-363-0079
SKYPE ID# michael.galante5